NY Must be requested two weeks prior to taking class in order to get NY Credits by emailing us.
Category 3a - 5 Credits; CORE - .5 Credit.
Will be provided at class
PC - Private Category - 6 Credits; 05 - Forest Pest Control - 8 Credits; Category 06 Ornamental and Shade Trees - 10 Credits; Category 10 Right of Way & Weeds - 3 Credits; Category 18 Demonstration and Research - 10 Credits; Category 23 Park / School Pest Control - 10 Credits.
NOTES: Class is a Virtual Computer Class in 2 Parts over Two Days. NO Pesticides CREDITS ARE Awarded WITH THE ON LINE CLASSES at this time. Please call for more information on this.
Participants will need the following:
1) Compute, phone, etc. with working camera and adequate power to last 5 hours
2) Must email us a photo ID copy prior to the day of class
3) Email must have the title of the class and date of the class it is intended for.
4) No late comers will be allowed in after registration is complete
5) All participants will receive directions and a log in code prior to the start of the program
6) One must be prepared to be engaged to complete and get a certificate.
7) One must adhere to the scheduled breaks
The times listed are registration times. The class will start as soon as registration is complete.
courses available in spanish — custom courses — cursos disponibles en español
Mid Atlantic Pesticide
PO Box 102
Sparta, NJ 07871